You are here
Become part of the 2012 Olympics legacy by cycling in this 100-mile road race
Want to take part?
RideLondon-Surrey 100 is a unique charity cycle event. Starting in the Olympic Park the route passes some of London's most iconic landmarks and through Surrey, including the infamous Box Hill climb. In a modified version of the London 2012 Olympic Road Race your challenge will conclude on The Mall. This is the perfect ride for seasoned cyclists and a great challenge for those just getting started.
Join Mothers’ Union’s Cycling Team and we can help you by providing:
- A free technical cycling jersey
- Personal fundraising support
- Tips on training
- Amazing support from our cheer team on event day
- Post-race drinks and homemade cakes
- The opportunity to take on an exciting challenge that will empower women and support families in need
Register your interest above to receive an application form for one of our limited places.
Dates and times
Fees and sponsorship
Registration Fee: £50
Minimum Sponsorship: £500