Mary Sumner House
We have been fortunate to use Mothers’ Union’s conference room facilities on a number of occasions. Amenities of this size, quality and cost are so very difficult to come by.
Getting HereMary Sumner House is in a prime central London location near Parliament Square and Westminster Abbey. There are excellent transport links and it is a short walk from Victoria, Westminster and St James' tube stations as well as Charing Cross, Waterloo and Victoria train stations.
Mary Sumner House offers assisted wheelchair access (Access Category 2) and access for delegates with mobility issues (Access Category 3) by way of the following:
- Ramp from street level into the building
- Lift* to access Lower Ground, Ground, 1st & 2nd Floors for meeting rooms and disabled access toilet on the 4th Floor
- Stair lift for wheelchair users to access the Conference Hall in the Lower Ground
- Disabled access toilet in the Ladies Toilets on the 2nd Floor
- Unisex disabled access toilet on the 4th Floor
* - Lift Dimensions: 1.20m (W) x 85cm (D)
Doorway is 75cm wide